Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sharing our talents

Sometimes we all need a little help, and who better to turn to than friends? Same goes in the wonderful world of blogging where we all have out own little niches. When my friend was starting her blog "Fools in Fashion" she wanted a unique header..so she came to me because design is my thing.
Clearly you can tell by her blog title, fashion is her thing. So when I was going to a wedding this past weekend and wanted something exciting to wear, I went to her.


Skirt- Old Navy (but Im giving credit to the Fools in Fashion closet along with the belt) Shirt- TJ Maxx, Shoes- Kmart...clearly I'm a bargain shopper

Bracelet- Found Vintage, Watch&Ring- Charity Jewelry sale (designer unknown)

I completely fell in love with this pink skirt when she showed it to me. It is something I would never pick out for myself (I'm short and never though I could pull off the maxi look), but that's why I went to her. As I discovered in putting the outfit together this skirt can be very versatile, which is why I will be buying a few for myself.

I'm sure this wont be the last time you will see an example of friends helping friends...or bloggers helping bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment